Sunday 14 December 2008

Yawnsss ! Lets do some wu eh bo quiz to murder time ! :D
I damn kind can ? Dowan send to anyone. U wan u do lor.

1.What have you been doing recently?
Recently ? Just finished midsems, now is mad about playing =x

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yah. If I think my phone went bonkers, I'll re-on it.

3.What happened at 10am today?
Just wakeup. Nephew damn noisy dowan slp cry like mad =x

4.When did u last cry?
Er. Not sure sia :D

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Quite but not really. (LOL)

6.What do you want in your life now?
MONEY LOL. Peace. Nice friends in my poly life to make life easier.

7.Do you carry a umbrella when it rains or just put up ur hood?
Drizzle = dun care. Heavy rain = Bobian take out umbrella.

8.Whats your favourite thing to have on ur bed?
Handphone, pillow, bolster, blanket.

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Shorts.

10.Whats the nicest thing in your inbox?
All the bullshittings & cocks.

11.Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
No.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
REC.

14.What are u proud of?
Imma zai gamer LOL :D (That's a lie) Kinda proud of my brain cos it can memorise quite well =x

15.What does your oldest text msg in ur inbox says?
Pls go msn. ._. (LOL VALERIE.)

16.What was the last song u sang out loud?
Err. Ji Fen by Show :D Before that was the London Choco Roll Ad to my nephew =x

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Yeahhh.

18.What does ur last text msg says?
Yah meet on wed ar. U can make it ?

19.What time did u go to bed last night?
1am.

20.Are you currently happy?
Not really. Still thinking about my ... on Friday.

21.Who gives u the best advice?
Noone give me advice sia T.T ! Friends la.

22.Do u eat whipped cream straight from can?
Never.

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
With my sis to ask how many scoops for nephew's milk ._. cos she's outside.

24.Is something bugging you now?
Projects ._.

25.What/who was the last person to make you laugh?
Errrrrrr. Duno leh. More like I laugh at my own joke & lameness can ?

26.Do you wear toe socks?
Meiyou.

27.Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Valerie, claiming she missed me. LOL.

28.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Meiyou. Heart supported by so many tissues, vessels muscles how to break.

29.What annoys you most in a person?
Budong.

30.Do you have a crush on someone?
Meiyou.

31.Have you ever done cocaine?
Meiyou.

32.What is the colour of your room?
Light light light light violet.

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks?
Buhui.

34.Do you believe in the saying,’Talk is cheap’?
Er. Quite but not really.

35.Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Bolang. Must bathe then can lie. So nobody lie :D
Plus u nid to climb stairs then can lie, so nobody wana lie ! LOL.

36.Who was the last person to hug you?
More like I hugged my nephew ._.

37.Did you see the last person you kissed recently?
("Did the last person see u kissed recently?") Nope. I kissed Recently in my room. LOL.

38.Do you have a life?
Have le :D Maple = no life. No maple = life. I hav le :D

39.Have you ever thought someone died,when they didnt?
In my dreams o.o

40.What is the reason behind yr profile song?
Nice song :D Corner with love !

41.Who was the last person you saw in yr dreams?
Not sure. U say dreams liao. Dreams are hard to rmb.

42.Last time you smiled? :D
Smile = Laugh ? o.o No they are different. Er budong.

43.Have you changed this year?
I changed many clothings.

44.What are you listening to rite now?
The air singing.

45.Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Meiyou.

46.Do you walk with your eyes closed or open?
Open duh.

47.Is there a quote you live by?
The quote after this post. LOL.

48.Do you want someone you can never have?
Yeah. =x

49.Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah.

50.What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Im a positive person, the cathode on the battery ! =x

51.What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Loving. (LoveMS-ing)

52.Are you happy with your love life now?
Bo lang ai wa.

53.What song best describes yr love life?
Bo song.

54.Does the person know you like him/her?
1st one know, thanks to someone. Others all duno. U understand me ? LOL.

55.Who always makes you laugh?
Er. This is hard LOL D: ! Maybe is Valepui ._.

56.Do you speak other languages other than english?
Yah I speak tamil ur head. CHINESE IS THE LOVE !

57.Favourite websites?
Flakeyy-x.bs :D ! Im serious.

58.Whats yr middle name?
Zhi ?!

60.What do you think you are like?
Funneh.

61.Who will you choose to die with?
When I dying then say.

62.Where have you been today?
Nowhere.

63.What game do you play often?
Private server maple, Audition.

64.Who are you missing now?
Xcstasy in LoveMS :D

65.If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose?
Depends I closer to who at that time.

66.What are you doing right now?
This question is nonsense.

67.Which primary school are you from?
Tampines Pri Sch

68.Name 3 colours that you like?
BLUE, white, green.

69.What emotion do you like to show?
Can show u more ? Cos I think all about the same leh !
o.o x_x =x ._. :D

70.What is your life to you?
4 letter alphabets.

Yayyyy. Conquer this. Ahahaha.

Walau. Ytd in the mid of the night, kena chua tio by a buzzing sound at my ear.
Really is xia xin lah -.- jiu slp halfway wake up suddenly thanks to the mosquito.
Then I lie back again hear the buzzing sound again -.- !
Anyhow whack the air then cover my ear then slp. LOL.
Damn scared any insect go into my ear ._. It happens to my aunt b4.
Damn erxin la and troublesome and erxin so on so forth.

Im so going to earn back my money :D
Just wait and seeeee.

No comments: