Wednesday 17 December 2008

Lalalalala ~
Whoa. I just noticed ytd that insects slp too ! OO=
Theres this irritating shelled bug thats flying around my comp area ytd,
and it landed on my bottle ._.
Brave mee, I trap it in a small pail ! :D
Wats next is of cos, to abuse the bug by moving the pail around =x
But this time the bug not fun sia, no reaction at all ._.
And NO hor, its not dead :D
So it shld be slping lor ? Hehehe.
Anw its gone now. My mama sent it down the rubbish chute most probably xD.

Went all the way down to Yishun ytd, & not getting to see my nephew T_T !
Went there shop luh. Cos their northpoint extended ._.
But I bought almost nothing xD No nice stuffs for me.
Aw. There's this Mr&Miss event there. So cute can ? LOL.
& a calender & umbrella was redeemed ! Sooooo cute, just like me.

Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
U duno how sian I am. Evryday hoping can login. But..
the dumbass ppl just cant speed up their job. ):
How long do I have to wait ? T_T


Tag repliessss.
JASON ; Lol o.o ! All the best to urs too :D
PAPA ; No leh. Audi funnnn. Come play la papaaaa.
iShadee ; Okok. U Sha Di k ? Silly boy LOL !
estherrr ; Eeeeeeee T_T Lidat all dun go le. LOL.
iShadee ; Bo la. Stalking is illegal dun u know ? LOL.
celine ; U say one ar ! Anw. Got nth to do with being in choir la.
Kat always sing out of tune one also =x

No comments: