Wednesday 24 December 2008


I said I wanted to post this !
Very zai hor !...... In my perfs only.
That's 101% real hor, no hack, no F12 clicked horrr.
I got the replay. Anyone dun believe I can send them. LOL.
Woot. Thanks Val for the licenseeee ! Next time all license u bao ga liao k.
I suck at 8k ):

Okay. Proj today is cancelled. Cos lib closes at 1pm cos of xmas eve.
Soooo I got to audi whole day :D

Ytd, went Converse sales @ payalebar with Yk & Cell.
Really very cheap lehhhh !
Yk bought 1 shoe 1 slipper cell bought 1 shoe 1 slipper I bought 0 shoe 0 slipper :D
That's my biggest accomplishment wahahahahah. Cos I nid none luh.
After that, went to WhiteSands cos we got nowhere to go.
Bubbletea & bus to dte. Walked to ehub, send Cell to her work at escape,
walked around dte, rot at ehub, bought xmas presents at dte,
WALKED TO KATHY'S HOUSE WHICH IS AT BLK 491H TAMPINES.
We walked more than 2.4km OMGzxzx.
Ate her house leftover noodles :x Drink her ribena,
explored her hse for new stuffs, wrap presents,
home sweet home :D

I think slping late gives me weird dreams ._.
Slept at 2am ytd when I was on my bed at 1am.
Thanks to my stupid bro, always ask me slp ownself mai slp.
Room light so bright reflect to my room I cant slp.
End up dreamt about a killer using axe killing people in my sch -.-
Hid in the toilet LOL.
Basically that's the summary.

Im lazy. Byeee :D
Happy christmas merry new year ! :D
Omg oyg wth wtfh exactly 1 week, to 2009. Kns :x

No comments: