Friday 19 December 2008

---LASTDANCE: Xaeon u at bunk also ?
Xaeon: yah. u also ?!
---LASTDANCE: yeahhs. wat comp u at ?
Xaeon: 86. u ?
---LASTDANCE: 81 ! OMG WE BESIDE EACH OTHER !
Xaeon: OMG !! LOL.

Lame. LOL.

Walauuu. Knn. Fk that Asiasoft upside down.
ONE bloody week alrdy. Its bloody 7 days with 5.5 working days.
Told me only need 3 working days. Now wat ?
So long still mai unban my char ?!
Wat's worse go block my fking ip in maple.
Wtfzxzxzx.
I gona complain that their work efficiency sucks like fk.
Eat my money still wan me wait so long.
Ltr 1 more week sch open they happy ?
Kns. Wan me make a trip down to Suntec again then they happy ar.
Really feel like burning their office sia.
But me being so nice, of cos wont do that (:
Send in so many msges to Qbox also no use.
They so many GMs also no use. All useless piece of shit.
Only know how to ban ppl duno how unban.
Duno how they be GM. Give me be also better.
Bunch of Asiasoft idiots.
RAWR.

No comments: