Wednesday 3 December 2008

Knn. Fuck that fucking asshole in my class.
See him pathetic, take him into our group. He ownself say will change.
End up, the saying of its hard for a leopard to change its spots is so true.
Wtf la he. I spammed like 5 smses. From 5+ till now.
Now then send me to edit the questionaire.
You win liao la. Sabo me slp late song ah ?
Whole class hate you also dun care ?
Ask u change also mai change.
Hope u kena car buang die sua.
This type of person in society wasting resources la.
t(.__.)"

Anyway, sch is okay today.
Sociology class test is okay too ! :D
Some not sure anyhow whack, but still can pass i think.
Wat worries most is commskill now -.-
No room to fail anything alrdy.
ESPECIALLY THE FEB MAIN EXAM WHICH IS 50% OMFG.
Seriously, my english sucks. If I fail I gona retake it next year.
It will totally sucks i swear.

RARA.
I will definitely make the full full full use of sat sun mon to study 4 paper.
No room to deprove. I'll cry ):
No la LOL. Just that I got some expectations for myself :D
Never meet will be damn damn sad k.
Okay bye.

I hope all fuckers in the world will fuck off and die.

No comments: