Monday 1 December 2008

Omgwtfbbqwithcurrysaucelollipopchickenchop la.
This morning then thought of trading in my old phone.
& without much thinking, just went to trade it ._.
Then after awhile, THEN REALISED I HVN TAKE OUT MY CUTE NEPHEW
PICTURES FROM MY PHONE AND PUT IT INTO THE COMP !! @$^@#%$!@#$
Zomggggg SOBSS T_T

Awww. Gona miss my old phone, cos its my 1st phone leh.
& I GOT MY CALLER ID IN IT LE HOR. WOOT ! :D
No more conversation with strangers :x
Shit seh, need sometime to adapt to Sony Ericson x_x

Woot, decided to sold off some worthy equip in my Maple char :D
So that next time, if suaysuay tio hack, hacker also siansian right ?
Ltr the hacker login, see lvl 149 then goes like "Woahhh",
Then login, realised nth nice. Shiok right the feeling ! LOL.
Hopefully sold all then rich with mesos for more acash for audi ! (:

Anyway, Happy AIDS Day ! LOL. :D

No comments: