Thursday 4 December 2008

I slept at 1am last night, thanks to someone.
Which i hate him to the core now. WAHAHAHA ! t(o_o) !

Stupid PORM tutorial today.
Ohmy, throughout all PORM tutorials Im not listening luh.
But shld be something like marketing.. so its quite easy to understand I think !
At least better than POM can ? :D

Went library to watched Save the Last Dance.
Alone sia damn lonely can. Summor 1st time there abit duno do wat. (sounds nub x_x)
Shit la. Nid to do proj on it leh. Due somewhere in Jan.
Gg lor. Some members hvn even watch. And by then when doing proj I sure forget scenario le.
Okay I might as well say here !

Save the Last Dance, about this white girl who lost her mother when she was in ballet auditions.
Her mother rushing to see her audition then kena car buang.
So she went to black world to live with her father, and got in love with a black guy ._.
The End. LOL. So summary de summary ._. Whatever.




Tag replies :
SHADEE ; LOL. Pls la. I scared u too negative the thing spoil. It wont spoil if too pure lor. Nonsense !
SHADEE ; I see u cmi then help u hold cheese de hor. U so eng help me mop floor best la !
PAPA ; Hmm I think nonid judge. I very (un)cute T.T !
Fiona : Oo. But is u know one so nvm la !
SHADEE ; O= ! Yeah hope all go die :D
ber ; Okayyy relinked ~
celine ; Ee so disgusting call me baby ._. ! I english cmi la x_x

No comments: