Sunday 21 December 2008

Wth ! Only 1 week of holiday past nia, taiji zueh zueh ._.
1st, I ALRDY PAY HOR. Stupid ass Asiasoft tell me nv pay, win liao lor !
2nd, play private server also tio ban ! NOT I HACK HOR. The GM pajiao ban for nothing now hide mai come out -.-

Sianzxzxzx. 1 week of holiday past liao lor.
All my "nice" friends, chose to do project on the 2nd week wtf.
So bloody rush la. Then my 2 diff project meeting clash tgt ~
Purposely one they all LOL ! Make me squeeze like hamburger ._.

Walau, actually want to post my dream. But lazy sia. Lets brief it k.

Last last night, i dreamt of some weird thing.
I was late for my Stats midsem -.- !!
The paper 10am start, I rmb chionging to take cab at around 9.50am.
As u know, my house near TP nia, i cab there not more than 5mins lor.
Bdn duno suay or wat, I board the cab which the driver duno how go tp -.-
End up $4-5+ fare become $7. Then summor i alight like 1 busstop away from tp.
Cos duno is jam or wat. Then I just randomly pick up a bicycle and cycle there ._.
Then reached le I chionged down the LT stairs, only to realise the paper hvn start O=
& its alrdy 7mins past 10am o= ! Then hor. Weird sia !
I saw Kat sitting at my seat. LOL ! Then turn diagonal right saw Ber O= !
Think she laughing at me LOL ! :x
Then when they start the paper, I see liao mind blank sia. Panic lor LOL.
Then kena xia xing (scared awake).
The end. LOL.

No comments: