Sunday 7 December 2008

Tagged ! OO=

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

#1. I dun like people that dun talk much.
#2. I dun like people who cant take jokes.
#3. I dun like boring people ):
#4. I think I played too much game but i dun really wan to change.
#5. I talked to less than 5 ppl on MSN evryday.
#6. I may seem to like chocolates if someone offer me one outside. But i got a few bars rotting at home.
#7. Im lazy for evrything at home. Be it eating xD
#8. I think I cant find a boyfriend :D
#9. I really like to have more frens, that talk alot.
#10. But I cant make friends well ._.
#11. I also wan to go out alot even though Im poor.
#12. I cherish all my friends.
#13. I wan kboxxxxx tooo (: but Im shy to sing if there's ppl I duno ._.
#14. I love to spend money if I think its worthed it. Like food, kbox. Blabla.
#15. Actually bday is nth, but i appreciate those wishes :D
#16. I depend alot on my Nokia's dictionary for english words to translate to chinese.
#17. I dun really like talking in english when Im outside.

The lucky 5 :
- Valerieeee :D
- Cell ~
- Bryannn
- Jeffff
- Mabel !

Shit shit shit shit shit !
Sorry if my blog's smelly :x
Omggg. I studied the whole 6 chapters of Macro without knowing whether I really studied it or not.
U understand me ?!
Damn worried ltr I duno a single thing. Bleah ~
Will cover briefly whole of Macro again ltr !!
PORM tmr (: !
Seriously, since Stats is open-booked, I must scoreee ! :x
But hopefully, RA will be easy ._. Nv really listen during lectures this sem ):

Buai :D !
Omg. I'll be like rich with 183m mesos in maple. Love it ~

No comments: