Wednesday 31 December 2008

Yaaaay, I cant wait, 2008 is ending, LIKE FINALLY.
Its simply hell in 2008 cos evrything went wrong/screwed.

Wrong O level results LOL.
Wrong choice of sch. Abit regret not in SP but abit heng not in SP.
Wrong choice of dowan work. No money ):
Wrong decisions of things.
Wrong people, wrong mixings & blendings.
Wrong hacking. ):
Wrong banning of me in private servers.
Wrong scoldings & spendings.

Luckily, despite so many wrongs,
there were many rights stuffs which I shant elaborate.
But that totally include a bunch of niceeee friends & memories ! :D
lovesloves ♥

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS...
...
...
...
Idk. Too much if I name evrything out.
Cos I think I suck too much that I nid to improve alot on.
Yawns.

Happy 09 (:
Hope it will be a good one, really good okay.
CNY, bday, holiday. Many days to look forward to :D

No comments: