Thursday 18 December 2008

Knn. Dream also dream about logging in the stupid passport to check they done liao not.
WHY ARE THOSE PEOPLE SO SLOW ?!
THEY OWNSELF SAY 3 DAYS LEH.
Alrdy so many 3 days past alrdy still mai let me play.
Eat shit la they. Hmph.
Typical Singaporeans like me, had sent in a complain letter !
Yet there's still no response from them. (Burn their office then they know!)

Went dating with Valepui today O=
Lunch @ LJS then train all the way to somerset ._.
Wat for ? Just to stalk her sister at Centrepoint's 7-11 OO= !
End up bought some healthyyyy drink from her LOL :x
A very healthy coke that's got 0 sugar ._. Which taste like shit :x
Like some carbonated water in brown color LOL ! :x
Then after that we stalk her sis & her boy-friend until PlazaSing.
Aww too bad Val no Twilight for u awwww ~ (Anw dun be gooseberry good leh!)
Then we went PCBunk to play. --> This totally doesnt match my own saying of :
Play at lan might as well play at home ! Waste $ !
Shit la ! But quite cheap u knowwww. $2.50/hr.
& u can blast the speakers like nobody's business.
Heheheh. She pwn in bu I pwn in cc4 ._.
Eh eh. Their keyboard bouncier than mine ):
But my keyboard can adjust the volume one. My speaker screwed :D
&& its damn laggy playing audi there.
&&& HOW COME MY MAPLE CANT LOGIN ?!!?
And that's the enddd of our date.
Next date's at Geylang most probably. LOL. Serious la.

Walau. A hor, duno is brainless or no brain leh.
Ask A to do proj this week, A come tell me, nvm la tell others next week alrdy.
Cant A's brain turn abit ? Must diedie that direction ?!
Knn ppl next week all siao about Christmas wan me do proj.
Now happy le la. 2 proj clash tgt. Gg.
If ltr blame me say wat nv arrange dates properly I sure whack A ar.
Bth de leh. Duno how to think de. I dun really like them lor. Really la.
Yerhhhh. I wan got brain cum lively de friendsszxzx ):

No comments: