Wednesday 10 December 2008

I WAS WATCHING 都是大发现 YTD AND A CALL SHOCKED MEE !
The caller say, can I speak to Miss Changgg ?
Then my sis also Chang wat so I asked for full name.
Erh, Chang Zhi Hui ~ "Oo yes?"
THEN THE CALLER SAY, IS UR HOTMAIL z-h-i-h-u-i-2-0 STILL VALID ?
WTF OOOO= !
I EVRYDAY USE COME ASK ME VALID ANOT -.-
This person sibeh weird la.
I say valid ar. Then she say okay and hang ._.
Is that person from the wat Windows Live ?
The threatening email that u nv send will terminate ur acct ? LOL.

But hor, HOW COME SHE KNOW MY HOUSE PHONE SIA ?
AND HOW COME KNOW MY NAME SIAAA ?
I GOT TELL HER AR ? HAVE AR ? REALLY ? OIC.

Current status:
` Killed Macro successfully :D
` Killed PORM with alot of rubbish :D
` Sactual crash, new server call LoveMS (stupid name).
` Eh ! Going unban my audi ♥ so next time can participate all kinds of events (:
` My sis hire me ! LOL ! Help her with all the stocks and blabla. $50/week. Good $$ when ur in front of the comp ♥.

Tmr open-book ♥ ♥ ♥ ~
♥ Statistics :D ! ♥ RA too but its getting harder ._.
Gona go do the website liao byebye.

No comments: