Tuesday 28 July 2009

THE YEAR 3s SUCK !

Today totally suck okay !!

Morning I missed 1 shuttle bus ! If not wont late for lessons.
But its seriously okay to be late.

Help out at SonicGear event.
The seniors suck cos:
#01. They dont appear short-handed at all with many of them around, making us seem extra there.
#02. Their product knowledge is worse than ours.
#03. They can slack and sit on the benches and we cant ?
#o4. They order us around like dogs -'-
#05. They release us late for break and its like our fault ?
#06. We were told "Feel free to roam around" and when I roamed, I got kinda scolded.
#07. They ask me to stand alone at a totally NO CROWD area ? And when I got bored its my fault.
#08. Cashiers were playing 黑白配 ?
#09. They themselves are pressing handphones and when we pressed, they go complain.
#10. They chat. To them its okay. We chat. To them, we are complaining.

Then after this retarded fking irritating brainless event, we went off to do MR ppt.

Was inside lab6 happy doing when we realised theres this 3 guys thats damn noisy.
(They were playing game)
"Fuck you, cheebye, fuck you, cheebye"
Erm, its like, can they fuck each another ?!
And do they have cheebye ?!?!
Its so irritating pls ! Somemore they are like at the other end of the lab.
(Lab not only us and them)
Being so irritated by their suddenly VERY loud noise, I shhh them ! ^_^
Heng they leave quite soon. If not seriously they will die.

Okay off to type my MR script.
Going airport for rehearsal tmr ?
HAHAHAHA. Special I know. But I like. :D
Unlike some other people...

No comments: