Tuesday 21 July 2009

Fuck marketing research & Nike,
For I wasted my whole life today to get that 59 pages done.
Not yet, theres still this plagarism paper which is not complete.
That means I gona pass my fren early in the morning to let her hand in ._.

Spent my day today copying answer, counting money, dealing transactions, doing NETS, more money to count, jamming the printer, mass printing stuffs and killing my brain cells.
(More than 12hrs in sch today)

Wtf hor, theres still proj to hand in on Thurs & Fri.
Life sucks lo.

10pm and I hvn eat dinner.
And my dad didnt throw in the vegetables in the soup = nid cook the vegetables = boiling hot soup = I hate.

Thanks MR, in letting me know how much u have sucked.
Nike too.
I tell u Im not gona enter any Nike store from now onwards.
Not the multi-brand type.
Unless forced or must enter.
If not wont enter.

Complicated right, I know.
Bye.

No comments: