Tuesday 14 July 2009

好心被狗咬

Omg this is really happening that I've to blog it down ! (Shocked o_o)

Okayz 1st was my First Avenue trading !
Ms Ng say we are not bad ! But Mr Tan part was screwed up, oh wells.
I think we are not bad lor ! We achieved $470 sales ? ._.

After editing my FARM proj, I realised I like nth to do ?
So I went audi.

Played Val char ! ^_^
Im like so bloody kind, I entered a 8k club room.
After 3-4 rounds of the guy not passing the requirements, I volunteered to help.
I jitao relog into my raspp, wanted to help him u know.
And he go on hack, with his partner hacking tgt, with another stranger(?) hacking too.
1st round only, 3 person hacking.
Then the stranger said to her FAM ldr who's in the room too to on hack.
So that FAM ldr went changing char to hack. (He's smart I tell u)
But Im smarter. I said,
"Happy hacking ^_^. i dun wish to get banned." and left.
I relog into Zephy, entered a room had 3-4 rounds of cc4.
Cos that club guy nid 9 more rounds so I guess wont finish that fast.
Then I went to search the room and their names in lobby, cant find.
Guess what ? I went into ranking page, type that guy's IGN and I get "Wrong personal information".
(When u get banned, ur name disappear from ranking page)

Close shave for me pls.
Fyi, it was free 1 unlock room (again).
I saved my ass :) So glad I did a right move !
And that guy, if really tio banned, is call orbi.
I said I wana try helping him so I relog a girl char.
He 不领情 ? So be it. :D



(Edited-)
Every post must talk about audi idky ._.

IDKY I CANT ROLL WITH MY CHAR ?!?!


WTF !? WHY I NOT 1ST D:

No comments: