Monday 20 July 2009

FACTS !

#01. LeeHom is ugly to me.
#02. Cheating 31 is not cute at all. And I hate those who cheat.
#03. Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince really suck.
#04. Im seriously lazy when it comes to projects.
#05. Im damn nub at 8k, like, I cant chance for goodness sake >=o
#06. I got stage fright hor ! I hate presentations. D:
#07. I didnt do any tutorials this sem =o
#08. I have to start studying soon.
#09. I hvn touch my psychology quizzes.
#10. I dun like this girl in my psycho class (LOL)
#11. I love all my friends :D (esp bebe, aiai, zbk, caca)
#12. Actually, I dun like studying. Nv gona enter a uni.
#13. I've got no goal in my life. o_o
#14. Maybe I have, to get max hearts in audi ! ^_^
#15. I think Im seriously too free to do this up. o_o


Ugly not cute hate suck lazy nub cant chance stage fright hate didnt do start studying hvn touch dun like love dun like no goal max hearts too free.

No comments: