Sunday 12 July 2009

Shit ! I think Im qettinq no life bloqqinq about audi every time !
(Pardon my g become q, I got a weird twitting disease LOL)

School's good on Friday ! :D
Except the fact that there's this RP test which Im abit late but its okay. =o
And after 3 hrs of rotting in business sch feeding mosquitoes,
we headed for our BOE lesson !
Maximise usage of the school's printer (LOL), reading funny/sick emails, doing nonsensical stuffs (off-ing other's comp ?!), and laughing like mad that teacher thought we are insane. =o
Blah, then was FARM lec after another hr of rotting in the canteen.
FARM lec lasted only an hour ! ^_^

Many shootings of people this few days I feel so evil LOL !
Quoted,

Mandy: Can I have two mayonnaise sauce and a empty small bowl to put sauce.
Waitress: Here, two tartar sauce and one mayonnaise sauce.
And I commented,
"Maybe u should talk to her in her language."
LOL. She's an indian if Im not wrong. =x

Then at night went couple comp as usual.
Whats shocking is, at the 1st round of the match, we tio our own people !! ;wild


Thanks Felix for lagging like no tmr, we advanced till 16th. =o
GRATS CANDY SANNAI :Q & ZHABORKIA ACHIEVED 3RD PLACE !
(Cos u all autowin la cheater LOL !)

And randomly checking my % ytd,


=o ! 99.99% hor, nice die. ^_^

No comments: