Friday 17 July 2009

Life totally suck ytd for I rotted most of my life in school ._.
Dumb psycho so late then start zzz.
Wait, Nike suck the most okay ! *Pissed*

Today is a waste of time too, attending some niao product briefing.
Walau eh products are made in China leh, expect who to buy sia ?
And I hate being threaten lor wtf !
"If dont go for product briefing your grades for RP1 will be affected"
Act cute, half of the people also nv come. Nonsense.
Cheapskate speakers/earpiece/headphone/mouses/keyboard.
Pui. D:

Seoul Garden with Elvina & Peiyun after that ! =o
Full like no tmr, slpy like no tmr.
Walk around, got my seaweed ! ;wild
GOT MY HARRY POTTER TICKETS !! ;wildwild.

Harry Potter at Great World City tmr !
p/s: HOW TO GO ? LOL !

Tag replies ! ;wild.
PAPA - u want slp go slp, dun spam zzz here D: nid bedtime story ?
JASON - life's nothing w/o audi mah LOL ! (currently)
cheR - so bias hor audi ! exp also dowan give same :( aiai ! ;mua
VAL - w/o me zephy wont be cute. LOL ;x
JER - okayz wont delete u :D oei invite me read ur blog leh i want stalk :(
CANDY - okay they nub u proest k ! D: eh the new faces like faeces lor seriously ;roar.

No comments: