Saturday 18 July 2009

Day out w Candy Val Aiai Dj Felix

OEI ! HARRY POTTER SUCK HOR I TELL U.
IDK WTH ITS SHOWING THROUGHOUT THE 2.5HR.
WALK HERE WALK THERE. IN THE END THAT CENTER PARTING GUY SAY HE HALF BLOOD PRINCE ?!?!
NO LINK DIE ! ;wild

Anw Great World City isnt Great at all.
Nub mall 3 storeys high with 2 basements.
Bdn the GV very shiok, I like. ^_^
The 2 seats beside us wasted their money by not turning up.
So we got the whole row to ourselves.
I think Val very guailan hor. Disturb us by walking in and out. ;roar

Walau, Raffles City basement suck ! So big !
We walk here walk there wana find Soup Spoon, end up its down for renovation.
-_-
Lunched at Subway, Dinnered at XinWang.
Nub people, why they rmb to charge the extra milk tea ?! T_T

I think the most entertaining thing for the day is that indian couple(?)
WALAU WE AT RAFFLES CITY 1ST FLOOR SEE THEM TAKE PICTURE.
GO DOWN BASEMENT WALK AWHILE SEE THEM TAKE PICTURE.
WALKING TO SUBWAY THEY ALSO THERE TAKING PICTURE.
MACHIAM STALKING US I TELL U.
STUPID AHNEH !

Okay, Candy is very entertaining today. Thanks okay asshole. LOL !

Ahhh I love my aiai ! ;muamua
(OEI FELIX !)
Love zbk ;mua
Love CACA :Q:Q

No comments: