Monday 27 July 2009

MY WALLPAPER VERY CHIO.

Hi, I think my desktop wallpaper is very pweety.
Dont u think so too ?
CMON, U OUGHT TO AGREE WITH ME ! ;wild.

ONE presentation is down today yipeee. :D
2 more to go on Thurs.
& I shall go collect my passport on Wed.
Any kind soul want accompany me ? :O

And I procrastinated on my psycho quiz again ! ._.
Busy searching for pictures LOL ! :x

Walau stupid FB bias die hor.
Played Spot the Difference on mine & Val's.
Then hers tio all easy picture.
THEN I PLAY UNTIL HER POINTS WIN MINE ?!?!
IDIOT PWEES !! .____.

Today's couple comp condition quite good worz ! D:
Cant believe I can chain at the top 32 round and nj the other couple. ;shy.
BUT WHY THE SONG GETTING SLOWER LOR SIAN.
Life sucks !
When can comp play some fast song ?
I dun mind even if I will miss. :x

Shes so bad to her cpl lo. :O

No comments: