Thursday 30 July 2009

Omg Im feeling fking pissed right now !

---> I JUST GOT DC FROM MY 4TH ROUND OF NOVICE COMP. <---
Being in the 4th round means win that round go finals alr.
Whatthefuck okay !! ANGRY DIE ! .__.
I think today Im quite lucky lor.
Jitao spamming perfs like mad leh !
So scared ppl say I hack D:
BUT WTF WHY I DC -.- !!
WIN THAT ROUND CAN ENTER FINALS LIAO LOR ! T_T
THEN CAN POST UP SS TO HAOLIAN.
[ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Anw. I hate typical aunties in Singapore. (Not my mum)
The bus still so far from bus-stop hor, they like kanchiong die lidat "excuse me excuse me".
Even if u hvn excuse yourself, they will squeeze their way pass u.
Machiam bus will drive off w/o letting them off lidat.
._.

Indians are worse okay.
While on my way home on the double decker bus, nid wait upper deck one to alight mah.
Then this indian auntie. Thot she alighting.
End up she from upper deck go the lower deck and sit there ._. ?
Then when bus going next stop, she pressed the bell.
AND NV ALIGHT ?!
(She's lost I tell u LOL)
Then she pressed again for next stop.
(Same like above para) Squeeze their way out wtf.
Somemore indians.. just different from chinese k.
LOL. Racist to the max la me ! :D

No comments: