Monday 6 July 2009

Caution: Lengthy post !
Partly cos I shld blog ytd ;x But its okay right ? D:

Ytd:
Went to lunch at a $50/person vegetarian restaurant.
Cos my uncle raising funds to build temple ._. That explains the costly meal luh.
Overall its quite nice just that it lacks chicken duck fish pork prawn,
And their so called tea, got no tea leaves in the teapot and it taste like plain water.
(Idk why theres no alternatives in drinks)
Okay they serve the food 1 by 1.
And u know what ?
They spam alot of mushrooms, 豆皮, 豆腐 and FLOUR ._.
My "shark fin" consist of mushroom and 白木耳.
And I was kinda expecting a dish call 铁板豆腐. But theres none :( !
Aww, Im very sad cos thats my all time favorite. Emo die I tell u.
Oh do u know the vegetarian curry is nice too ? =o

Then after that, I bring my nephew walk around the boring Pearl Shopping Centre.
Its really a shit shopping centre. =x
2nd & 3rd floor I let him walk on his own. Then bth liao sian until no tmr.
Carry him go 1st floor walk cos more eggciting.
And I received stares machiam Im the mother lidat ?!?!
HELLO ?!?! Do I look like a typical ahlian who got pregnant at 16 ?!?! ._.
Okay fine their problem their perception. LOL.
Then I bring him go 2nd floor's Burger King nua.
Omg cute like no tmr k ! His cute & innocent look is priceless !
Argh ! Why so cute can someone tell me !?

Okay after that my sister, jiefu and cute nephew cabbed home.
& I went OG with my mom.
Squeeze orange juice la walau. The crowd is zzz hor.
(Im determined to stay home on weekends LOL)
Then I pei her looked around the ladies department.
Jitao come out a hourly special bra sale.
They snatch like no tmr, not their cup size also take LOL.
WALAU EH ! SINGAPOREANS SIA !
Sometimes really very irritated by Singaporean spirit.
Then after that cabbed home too ! To catch My Girl ! :D
薛功灿 !

Okayz time for today.
I snoozed my alarm 5 times this morning. LOL !
& I woke at like 820 !? Dilly dally settle evrything and was at busstop at 840 :x
Tmd shuttle bus time interval sucks pls.
U miss 1 = wait until next yr for a FULLY PACKED one = wait for another one.
-.-
Fine, late for lec as usual but nvm la. ;x
Then rot 3 hrs before tutorial starts. Fun as ever.
I love this class better than last year's. The teachers too. :D

LP TODAY !!! :D
GOT CHEATED BY FORUM THAT ITS 8K BALLROOM BUT IT TURN OUT TO BE 4K ?
@%#$^#$^@!#$%!
Passed it nicely by having 9 sync perfs ! ^_^
Actually can have more, but Im kinda high and agitated at the start. =\
Cos we really thought it was 8k as stated in forum,
Practiced a few rounds, worried like mad, intended to hack. :(
Oh wells :D Lets welcome Gladiolus Ring !


RARA BEBE


Went only into 16th for couple comp today. :(
Missed the 8th by the last move. Thanks to me I know.
Sorry la, still in a state of highness just by admiring the ring.
Omg I think even when I slp I can dream about Gladiolus.

Omg u mean u read finish my lengthy post ?!?! Im shocked k.
Btw, good for u ! Pls expect more lengthyyy post next time k !
Goodnight ! ^_^

No comments: