Tuesday 30 March 2010

Walau. I had another nightmare about spliting class ytd night. -.-
LOL. Nub TP la wth. Take so long to release our class. ~.~
I dreamt that Cel, Ew & Mandy same class !
Then only I different wtfiaks.
Nub dream. Nub TP. Nub dieeeeeee.

Went out ytd. For that Im gona camp at home till Sunday. LOL.
Went Bugis with Cel & Eewen.
Forgot is wait Cel sms then go out.
End up I went out at 11am !
Then I lazy return home to nua. Cos go home liao will dowan go out. =x
So I went to gaigai @ NTUC. LOLOL.
I like to walk in supermarkets. Cos the staffs there wont kajiao u ! =x

Then met Cel and we nua in the train at PR while waiting..
And.. We almost had to sit to Tamp and take the one back to PR..
LOL. We run out from the train and the door immediately close D:
And we went opposite train to sit. LOL.
Outside hot la no aircon ! :\

Mosburger for lunch -> Bugis Village : Bought 2 long sleeve :3 -> Send them both to station -> Nua @ BHG while waiting for Val -> We both nua at Kinokuniya to laugh at books LOL -> Walk out of it to see is it raining not -> Nua at Shaw area to wait for duapai Dj -> Newbie. Blingbling no M size -.- -> Walk whole Bugis Junction -> Newbie again after quite some time. I bought a tee omg =x -> Still raining but went to Bugis Village via Iluma -> Walked around -> Back to Iluma -> Dinner at MFM -> Home for expert comp !

Expert comp quite huat ah.
Advance till 3rd round but all are fs. ~.~

I gona pwn by the end of the year. =x

No comments: