Tuesday 9 March 2010

Parents are hard to satisfy

I took 6 days to hunt it.
How can u take 6hrs only ! D:

Parents are really hard to satisfy.

1am sleep very late meh ?
Why must my mother keep get up from her bed like an alarm clock to ask me to sleep ?!
I know it's concern.
But seriously, every damn night leh.
Wtf la. The latest I sleep also 2am nia.
It's not like I duno the limits.
I really hate it.
Especially when she wake my father up. Then I'm to blame. Zzz.
U all can just enjoy ur sleep without bothering me what.
Somemore she wake up not once leh.
Maximum thrice per day. Earliest 1150pm -.-

I know after u all read this u all might ask me why dun sleep early so she won't do that.
But. What's with spending the time rolling on bed struggling to fall asleep ? Zzz.

I tag heart whole day wrong.
Watch drama whole day wrong.
Go out whole day also wrong.
Whats correct ?

Dun bother about me would be the best option. /fml

Sigh. Accidentally missed a call from that kellyservices and they are not calling liao.
I think that weekend job is gone. ._.
And where on earth is my phoneeeeeee ?!

No comments: