Friday 5 March 2010

Holidays are so happening.
I just did a.. Notepad (LOL) recording all I spent for this holiday.
And its only a week+ since last Wed and I spent $200 alr.
Wth. I dun even print notes why am I spending like I do print them.
Hence, its a right choice that I didnt buy 30k acash for audi.
No more spending in audi !

Had mahjong ytd and it seems like theres one more tmr. =o
Coool. Tiles pls love me.

It happened that I got both the flower tile '夏' & '兰' ytd.
And I got both of them twice. But it wasnt my own flower. Cant bite. D:
And I went saying xialan out D:
Random much but damn funny LOL.
And cos of the 东风/南风/西风/北风,
I always enjoy saying 中风.
Till I realise theres another 风 which goes 发风(疯)...
o_o"
And mahjong with someone whos retarded like Kat..
Makes it damn fun LOL.
Yj is equally entertaining with his cannot touch tile logic and how he irritates Cel with:
"Heres ur winning tile"
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Went all the way to Wisma to send my precious phone for repair.
I waited for 20 numbers in front of me. =o
They said they will call to tell me the repair price and see if I want to go on with it.
And.. They ate my $10.70 deposit !
Non-refundable. Like wut.
Of cos carry on with repair no matter what la !
Arbo I feed u all $10.70 make me wait there so long meh.

Then trained to Marina w Dj & Val to find Felix.
Oh hai security guard with a cpl(couple) rank.
LOLOL.
Watched Alice in Wonderland.
What I can say is, IT TOTALLY PWN WOLFMAN.
Then dinner at Yoshinoya before going home. =o

A. Mazing.
Oh ! I found my checkered jacket. Online. :D
& Hai I think I got myself a job promoting Pringles new flavour for 3 weekends !
Money pls come to me !

No comments: