Tuesday 16 March 2010

Do u know whats the most effective way to wake a family up w/o alarm clock ?
Its to get the whole house electricity off !

Cool isnt it ?
Cos of the altar bulb which idk-what-happen, then my whole house electric skipped. D:
Is it call short-circuit ? Idk la.
Oh u know what time it happened ?
6am. -.-
I was like slping until sweating and woke up.
Whole family also woke. Dad go fix.
And.. Went back to slp. LOL.

Went to collect my precious phone w Val @ Wisma.
2nd dating ? Shy.
Hungry die. 3pm then eat my brunch.
Then we chiong walk thru Ngee Ann City to Cine.
Wanted to watch Kaiji.
But we reached the cinema right at the movie timing.
And it was alr sold out. Wth.
Nua there for 30mins.
Watched movie trailers on touch, decided to watch Happy-Go-Lucky.
:O Not too bad.
Beside me bo lang, in front bo lang.
Qiao ka until very song. Shy.
Song song gao Jurong.
Home after that.

Cool die. They repair my phone hor.
Nothing lost inside leh. Yay.
Nonid do all settings stuff again. :D

No comments: