Sunday 7 March 2010

Hai, I trained 26 stops to Yewtee ytd.
Ji amazing. On the way was watching my drama. :3
Started on Autumn's Concerto. (Sorry la I know I abit slow)
Normally the first episode decides whether I will continue watching anot.
And this drama very successful ah. LOL.
Like interesting leh. Shall finish it soon. :x

Oo. Dj hosted mahjong session again !
So Felix, Cel, Val & me went to playyy.
Played mahjong, watched Family Outing, watched Pulse, nua abit, Mac breakfast, home.
Family Outing is interesting wor.
Okay. Queue behind AC. LOL. =x
Actually I alr started WGM lor.
Then cannot find ep 3 & 4 ?!?!
Like wth la. Free then watch that again. :x

Oh oh. And Pulse is quite a nub movie. o.o
Can fight with Wolfman alr. LOL.

Oh yes. And.
Thanks Felix the aizai ldr for sending us home !
Save my 26 stops long journey home. LOL.
For that, I shall show my appreciation by not calling u nub for a week k.
(Omg this is tough..)

Okay. Time to watch AC !
I like the starting song. :3

No comments: