Thursday 25 March 2010

Im so motivated to tag heart nowadays.
Maybe its because theres a few stucked couples above us.
Kekekez. And their gap quite close wor !
Ninja ninja ninja. D:
Happy happy happy. LOL.

Tues went to eat dimsum at Orchard w Cel & Val. :x
Now Im still sick of it. LOL.
Lesson learnt: Dun torture ur gastric/stomach.
LOLOL =x
Train back to Tamp to catch Kidnapper w Val.
Oei nice movie leh wth.
I think it pwn Alice in the Wonderland too.
Cos throughout the movie my eyes hardly leave the screen.
Damn sadist la the kidnapper. -.-
Walau he kill the handsome guy. -.-
Sad can. -.-

Ytd went to search for the future of my room.
I wanted white wardrobe white table.
But the whole world doesnt have it.
Okay. The places I went dun have la. LOL.
End up I lazy find liao so settled for brown ones instead. D:
I likeeeee. Oei. Shld I place the CPU under the table ?
Hmm. Where to put the printer ? In the toilet ? D:

Oh and. Thanks to the bed, the sun did not irritate me for the past few years.
Now that the bed is gone, EVERY MORNING IS BRIGHT DIE CAN !
T_T

No comments: