Monday 1 March 2010

Its March !


I finally passed my own license ! :D
The den reward from it cant cover how much I spent on it lor.
Its like.. Over 20 rounds. Srsly.
Passing own license is actually quite an impt thing to a nub like me.
Its like, it judges how nub u are.
For that, Im really a nub. T_T

And u know, I still left 1 perf after the 2nd fm.
I hot like mad ;wild. End up got 2 perf. D:
And I go miss last move. Spoil my statistics. D:
Okay ! I gotta do my own lic from now onwards !

After chasing 3anguo every week since last year's Feb.
Its finally the last episode last weekend. ._.
I like the ending ! Happy ending. :)
Omg. Lub die Xiu & Xiu. LOL.
2nd Xiu is 修杰楷 ! Handsome guy hehe.

Oh. You're Beautiful is a nice drama too !
Although I hvn finish watching it. :\
Lub Taekyung's pout. :3

Okay. Im very busy. Alot stuffs to watch.
Buaibuaiz.

And srsly. Nothing likes me.
For both days at Expert comp I was there but fail to play. -.-
Ytd, left 15seconds, my fking nub Mio had to auto restart.
Today best. Alr clicked, get into a room, song playing about to start, comp hang. -.-
Fml srsly. I hate life ! D:

No comments: