Friday 12 March 2010

Kat is the joke of the day seriously.

Kat: -took out ezlink card and getting ready to alight-
Me: Why u looked like u are prepared to alight ?
Kat: (Confidently) Tampines mah, no meh ?
Me: Aint u going Ehub ? o_o
Kat: YAHOR.

LOLOL HAHAHAHAHA.
Aiyah Jin too bad u aint there. D:
Her reaction is so priceless. LOL.

Went Bugis today w above 2 & Cel, & Mandy joined.
Gaigai-ed. Theres apparently nothing much there alr.
Then went the cinema area to nua. :O !
Oh Im feeling sickly sneezing the whole day wth.
Hope I can chop off my nose. T_T
Irritatingz.

Results are out.
Shall not brag about it. Its considered good.
I sort of set the desired grade 2 days ago.
3 module got my aim, 2 were better. o_o
I thot I would get like a D or D+ for Commskills.
Cos I srsly flunk the summative test. D:
Ohwellz. Happy me.

Saw a person walking and watching AC on her Itouch.
LOLOL. I think its AC la.
Cannot peep too much ltr she know I kpo. D:
But wow, got so no time to the extent to watch while walking ?
o_o

No comments: