Friday 2 April 2010

Oei D:
Shldnt have went to watch juon with them ytd.
My aizai brain tend to keep thinking about it. Damn D:
I WILL FORGET EVERYTHING ~

Initial plan was watch at ps.
End up limited seats ._.
So end up watched at marina.
Waste my train fare to ps ! Ex leh D:
End up not enough take home still nid topup z.

Oh the nub movie was 2hrs long.
I survived it !
Being the fam ldr aint good k.
Felix ran from ps to take train and ran to marina gv to buy. LOL.
So much for saving a cup of bubble tea o.o

Caught the last train home.
East totally pwn.
At 1130pm all services terminated except my train. Zai die ♥
And they had to walked back to ps for Felix's car... LOL.
Lucky he drive uh. Arbo think all of them can sleep on roads :x

Guess I'll blog again before jap trip.
Miss me ! Cos I'll miss u... And my raspberry :3

No comments: