Wednesday 21 April 2010

Oooooooo. I think I only got an examinable module this sem !
Cool ttm, only 1 major paper to sit for. ^_^ !
(Oh, ttm reminds me of this aftnn. Mandy was like saying to the max, and Max was there. And she went like, "I MEAN TO THE MAXIMUM, NOT TO THE MAX !")
LOL ! And she say 'Stupid' is 5 letter word. Joke much.

I am a joke myself today too. D:
I told them to meet at 9am cos of the nub thing in 1st Avenue.
And guess what ? I woke at 9.24am. Miraculously.
Its like, when did I wake up at 9+ w/o alarm la.
Normal waking time also 11+ ~ 12pm.
So, its fated luh huh. LOL.

Cute ah. I got set alarm lor but it didnt went off.
Why ? Cos it was a recurrent alarm that I set for this sem on last Sun.
Fyi, recurrent is like, ONE alarm, same time, for multiple days.
Yeah, so having timetable that has 9am on 4 days I set one lo.
THEN ME, NOT REALISING IT, GO TURN IT ON.
OF COS IT WONT RING LA !
The 4 days of 9am didnt even include Wednesday !
Wthhhhhhh. And when I slept ytd I didnt realised it.
Zzzzzz. :(

Im sucha nub. Nub dieeeee.
Br arena amazingly advance 1st round for the 1st time. (4th is 7k from me D:)
And in 2nd round, I was last. Only one w/o 1m.
Heheeeee. Nub.

No comments: