Friday 16 April 2010

Cos I had a bad day. :(

Life sucks today. Sigh.

1. Some girl lose her balance and step on me in the bus.
(Okay actually this is minor issue and I dun mind at all. But since I had a bad day lets just add in. LOL.)
2. Even though I spam click, I still get a big number and missed Expert arena.
3. Mio hanged on me.
4. A lizard almost dropped on my head. Being almost, it dropped on my bed instead.
Fk u, u timid ass shit. And I changed my bedsheet !
But I was too lazy to mop the floor. LOLOL.
5. I stupidly assumed camera memory cards are all the same size.
(My aunt's one can fit my printer sd reader x_x).
That makes me bring the printer out, used the extension cord, and end up card too small for the hole...
6. Comp hang -.-
7. And till now, Silth still hvn knock my door zzz.



Went Teoheng ytd ! Sing sing sing.
Still not enough wth. LOL z.
Teoheng shld expand and have more branches.
Katong is a nub place with nub bus services available there.
Although Singapore is very small alr, its still very irritating z.
I think Im the irritating one. K bye.

No comments: