Tuesday 27 April 2010

Im kinda happy that in my almost finishing poly life,
I have got great lecturers who make the lectures so entertaining.
I nv regret getting into this course which is my 9th choice,
But I cant see my future. I dun like to provide service for consumers.
Shld I climb to the mountain and ask the sky ?
A long long time ago, a little girl wanted to find her future.
She went to the mountain and ask the sky. "Wheres my future?"
LOL. Okay I know the sentence behind that nonid tell me.
Its in my hands ?!?! LOL. Xiao si ren. :x

I srsly think my bro cuts my internet connection at 1am.
I was typing this post and poof dc. W/O SAVING DRAFTS FML.

Okay. Went out with Friday on last Friday. LOL.
We went Minds Cafe @ Boat Quay.
Me, Val, Dj & Felix met at Clarke Quay station to walk there.
And I srsly think women direction sense are better than men.
I somehow found the way there k. LOL ! *claim credit*
Echy was alr there ! B & Qq joined thereafter.
Omg if B is called Bb and Qq is called Q, it would be cool. D:
Okay. We played a few games. Pwn Felix as usual LOL.
I 'Quick Shot' him twice ! Shiok ttm okay LOL.
Ohya. The table behind us was super noisy like wtf hor.
I know they 9 girls outnumbered us la.
But also nonid scream at every single thing and slam the table machiam it belongs to them right ?
Wtf. A table of nubs. Poorly educated !
Nua @ Mac before heading separate ways. :)

No comments: