Tuesday 20 April 2010

Imma year 3 x_x

Life in TP as a year 3 has officially started ytd.
Lets talk about timetable 1st.
Was expecting it to be quite packed since many were saying year 3 is stressful.
However, I see many blanks in it !
Oh, & hai, all my 11am-2pm is free ! :D
U can book me for lunch u know. LOL.

Mon: 9-11 lec, 3hrs break, 2-3 lec, 4-5 lab.
Tues: 9-11 tut.
Wed: 3-5 tut, 5-6 lec.
Thurs: 9-11 tut.
Fri: 9-11 tut, 3hrs break, 2-4 lec.

I kinda like my timetable. ^_^
Tues and Thurs can be good and bad though.
Good cos its short. Bad cos, "wtf put both in a day cannot ? 9am leh want life !"
Andand, friend told me the Friday's 9-11 tut after the first week, all will be online !
Woo ! Online at home at 9am is better than in sch k.
At least I can wakeup at like 8.55am to on comp LOL. Cos got take attendance.
And minus the 3hrs break ! Life rocks ~

Omg. Theres this Youth Olympic Games coming up ?
It make us have slightly more packed schedule.
AND EXAMS ARE LIKE, AFTER A MONTH'S HOLIDAYS WTH.
THE 1 WEEK STUDY WEEK IS INSIDE THAT HOLIDAYS.
How am I going to study ?! :(

International marketing seems tough...
I hate marketing. D:
SHOULD HAVE TOOK CALCULUS OVER PROMOTION&BRANDING.
But Im scared of AddMaths ! D:
Gah. Cant turn back time.

Why am I always doing things that I would regret. D:

No comments: