Friday 4 June 2010

Today was a fruitful day !
NO, IT WASNT THE RP3 TEST THAT MAKE IT FRUITFUL. -.-
Talking about tests. All were damn nub !
I memorised like mad during the weekend for RPB.
End up. Some come out. And the rest were all bombed.
Then. RI. My brain's tired of memorising.
Just memorised those areas where teacher gave tips.
Okay. Still manageable. JUST DUNO WHY SHE COME OUT A QUESTION WE EVRYWHERE NV READ BEFORE. SHEESH.
RP3 was WUT. ITS A PIECE OF CASESTUDY. Zzz.
But lucky I didnt memorise for RP3. :D
NOW BYEBYE RP3. NO MORE TESTS/EXAMS. ^_^

Okay back to today !
I learnt alot on brands today !
And enter alot branded shops for the 1st and maybe last time in my life.
Thanks to Elv, Fran, Fel, Eewen & Mandy.
Theres what Christian Bsomething, Marc Jacobs, and (insert all kinds of stores in Taka) and isnt Jimmy Choo a person ? LOLLLLLLL.
Oh wait theres Kate Spade too !
I rmbed this cos I asked why isnt Kate Spade's logo in a shape of a Spade. HAHAHAH.
Okay a blingbling heels in that Christian shop, cost $4,600. Wtf.
But its damn bling and damn nice. But I think the price nicest.
And I kinda spot a pair of nice flipflops which cost $160 !
Its from Juicy Couture. I like their logo. :)
And theres 1 more store. A super nice bling pouch which cost $900. -.-

Im lucky Im not that brand conscious.
For that, Im contented with the Havaianas Im getting in Oct. LOL.
Humans must be contented !
But I caught my eye on a $90 Agnes B keyring. STAR shaped.
Cool or what ? LOL.

Shopping is bloody fruitful today.
Wisma - Taka - Luckyplaza for lunch - Taka - Wisma - ION - 313 - Tripleone

Do u hear of Triple One Somerset before ?
Its behind 313Somerset.
Its PATHETIC. Theres only 13 stores inside there. -.-
We looked at the directory board and thot there will be more shops at the back of the board. LOLLLLL.
Stupid mall. Major fail. Its a business building I think.
But theres Candy Empire. Coolest store there. :O

No comments: