Saturday 19 June 2010

Right. Kbox does not have my zai blog song !
lskdfjlskdjflskjdflksjdglksjdgkls !

Why I recently like to start with right ah zzz.

Left. (...)
Thursday morning went to do project.
I happily nua in bed for so long.
Then cook my maggi & eat. And Idk I can eat so long.
Tada ! Im 30mins late for my proj meeting zzz so ps. -.-
Blame the bus okay ? I RUN LIKE ONE MAD COW TO CHASE THE BUS.
AND THE BUS DRIVER DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME ! :(
Im so tall how can I be unnoticeable !
Okay la the driver was looking for cars to turn out. Zzz. -.-

And.. I.. Think.. I.. Wasnt.. Doing.. Alot..
And I left at 1.20pm when I reached at 1130am. Omg :x

Took 15 to Pasir Ris and walk my way to Ehub.
Buang my direction there. :\
Smelly Kat ! I asked whats at Ehub to eat.
Told me Subway then I thot Ehub opened Subway.
LOL. So ya I walked to Ehub. :x
Sorry la Ehub not my mall. I didnt know enter = 2nd floor.
Walk all the way inside. Then walk back to Ntuc there to take escalator down to walk to carpark there to Subway. LOL.

Then Kbox w Kat & Jin !
Zomg there de Kbox cool die okay.
Its Japanese style ! Cool ttm I like.
Cos I can walk in circles around the table there. LOL.
And theres 2 screens. Cool ! ^_^
AH SHIT ! I didnt sing my jxm. D:
Jin went for her driving lesson after that.
So me & Kat walked to Ws to meet Cel.
Korean food for dinner ! & home.

I bought my watchhhhh ! Cool.
My laobu paid for me. Hehehehehe.
I want my Havanaias ! Losing patience waiting till Oct. :\

Okay byebye !

No comments: