Monday 28 June 2010

Walau srsly. I suddenly feel so sian about Audition that I think I might play some other game soon.
But if I play maple I will die. LOL.
Like srsly no life ah maple. ._.
Okay stick to Audi.
OEI VAL. FIND ME PRIVATE SERVERSLKDFJLSKDJF.

Okay. Weekends was torturing with MM. -.-
2CU only. Nub module. Zzz.
End up made me slept at 2am. Zzz.
Ohya my curfew's gone ! ^_^
But u know whats the result of sleeping at 2 ?
I woke up by my alarm today thinking that its still Fri/weekends.
I was like, "wth is 28 june ?!?!" LOL. :x

Life sucks badly.
I feel that I was wasting money when I buy back food from Japan, and they all ended up in the dustbin.
Is it that Im too lazy or what.
No right. Its just, Im too BUSY to eat.
Zzzzz. Srsly lor. Feed dustbin leh.
Alr feed like.. Erm.. 2 kinds only la.
But 3rd one feeding liao. Wuttttt.
I better spam finish chocolates tmr before the dustbin eats it..
Omg. I shld just be the dustbin tmr. Okay good.

Time to watch YongSeo's WGM.
Nichkhun & Victoria's one was damn fking sweet.
Like omg la. D:
"Understood. I wont do stuff that makes you jealous"
Awww. *fantasizes*

No comments: