Wednesday 16 June 2010

Right. Time to blog before I forgot everything.

Went Orchard to hunt for malls to do that stupid proj.
Now Im thinking of doing Taka, Tm or Cs.
But I think I wont do Taka. Too big. LOL.

Had Pepper Lunch for lunch ! :D Nicenice.
Oh theres flood at Orchard. Damn cool. :x

& I got my 2nd Mango item ! Hohoho.
& I srsly think. After I quit audi, Im gona get a hamster.
Cute si le !
And ya. I know what watch to buy liao. :)

Why the year of 2010 I like spend alot sia zzz.

------------------------

Right. I got reminded of the dream I had last night.
Its about. Going to Japan again wtf. -.-
This time. I only dreamt of myself LOL.
The trip was like.. 4 days trip ? o_o
Then I was kinda packing. Then like from aftnn to night I keep reminding myself to pack my towel inside ?
Random ttm la. ._.
Oh but I miss Japan ! D:

Yay. Going k k k k k tmr !
Wooooooo.

No comments: