Thursday 10 June 2010

Walau ! I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself.
Why so happy when tests end last week ?
Why so worried about the FOTY2010 ?
WHY FORGOT TO DO THE STUPID ILUMA FOR MY PROJECT !
WALAUUUUUUUUUUUU. LIFE SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
Its such a great opportunity la.
So easy to write when its an event u know.
OH FML ! T_T

Okay. I totally had a weird dream last night.
I dreamt we duno from where, ENDED UP IN AIRPORT.
For what ? Flying to Japan. LOL.
Its for the module "Sellers Buying". LOL WTF.
Idk why is it such a nubtard name but its a dream la okay ?
And guess what. All of them have their luggages except me.
I went with a small bag, and was wearing slippers. o.o
And I thot we were near flying off.
And I dun have my passport with me -.- I called my laobu to bring over.
Then I rmb asking Cel whether did she bring her clothes and shoes.
She say got. Then I was thinking why she nv tell me.
Then I dun have any Yen with me. -.-
I asked Eewen to lend me her Visa money ?!?! LOL.
But end up cos we were there since 6pm+ ?
Then I asked Ms Christine Ng what time the flight.
She say 12.35am !??! So I asked her to let me go home.
Then my laobu came with my passport.
Then we went home tgt. LOL THE END.

RIDICULOUS DREAM TOTALLY. WTH LA LOL.
Miss Japan too much. D:

OKAY LIFE SUCKS.
Time to do work.

No comments: