Tuesday 8 June 2010

My hubby's song translation !
Seems abit fail but I wont mind if he sings it to me !
Omg Im mad. D:

A warm wind is blowing like it was that night.
The flowers that you lovingly planted have bloomed.
Before I know it, spring has come again.
I still want to deeply sleep like it's winter.
You are so far, very far, you're very far from me.
To be honest I miss you every day.
Even the very small, very small trivial things, make me think of you every day.
Your comforting scent fills the room in the flowers scattered around.
Because I'm afraid that one day I won't be able to feel it.
I want to take hold of even the air that you were in.
You are so far, very far, so far away from me.
To be honest I miss you every day.
Even the very small, very small trivial things, make me think of you every day.
A day becomes months.
It seems that even in my heart too, a new spring has come.
You are in a very far away, far away, far off place.
I believe, when I'm with you, every day is spring.
On a far off day, a very far off future,
If you see me again, tell me that we were always together.

Can I have like, 10 2nd bias ? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. :x

No comments: