Sunday 13 June 2010

Shit ! I think Im turning lazy.
But I think Im kinda amazing too. :D

Last Sun went to Val house w B.
B go there teach Val accting.
I go there use her laptop tag heart. LOL.
Am deprived of cleared bonus. ;x
Bdn after that I felt abit stupid.
Like waste her electricity and doing nth productive. :\

Mon - Thurs didnt went out !
Save money by nuaing at home.
At most only wake up go buy lunch.
Then watch FQYAK, Nyonya, blabla, Audi, blablabla.
Amazing right ! Stay at home = save money !

Friday went out lunch & NTUC w Laobu.
Then meet Val to find Rachel's present.
Bought her a tictactoe photoframe. :O
Then Val come my house waste electricity also. LOL.
Wrote Bday messages for her in the photoframe.

Sis family came on Sat.
Played with my very cute nephew !
Then bus down to ECP to meet Val.
Went to Rachel's chalet.
Saw alot of people. Amazinggg.
Talk cock, eat, play poker, go home !
Her cakecutting was 11pm. Too late for us. D:

Its time to nua the week away again !
But but but must start to do sch work liao. :(

No comments: