Friday 28 May 2010

Dropped the idea of sharing book and bought my E-Commerce tb ytd.
The freaking offer of $47 is over. Its $53.80 now.
Nvm ! Its gona depreciate over a period of 3 months.
Hopefully with that it will pwn my stupid module.
Then I'll think its all worth it. ^_^

Had Subway for lunchhh w Eewen & Cel.
Love my carbonated lemon tea. LOL.
Walked around. Wanted to tear Singtel down for the stupid promotion they having.
Nub Samsung Galaxy phone for SJ to come SG.
Hopefully Wanting can find cheap tickets for us !
I want to see SJ. Omgzx.

Went out at night.
To Marina to meet Felix Dj Val & Candy.
Dined at Dianxiaoer. All of them dun eat veg.
Waste veg ! I cant finish it alone lo. LOL.
Nua at Mac to play the nub Monopoly & eat McFlurry.
Then watched Prince Of Persia.
The starting was boring to me. Bdn after that its nice.
Then movie ended. Jitao chiong to station for our train home.
Hmm. When I do the stupid MM report I shld suggest some transportation accessibility to Marina.

For now. Its studentdying time.
Next Friday faster come pls.
For its the end of Midsems & SJ is coming on Sat & its hols. ^_^

OKAY. IM SUPER DETERMINED NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY TILL NEXT FRIDAY.
HOPEFULLY I CAN ENDURE NOT BUYING BBT.

No comments: