Saturday 15 May 2010

My third 4th round !

Arena expert is cool today. :D
d8 - choreo - cc4 - cc4
And.. I lag evry round zzz.
3rd round I lag forward. Song end at lvl 9. Then my fm bar pop out.
Then I testing go do. AND I ROLLED IT LOL.
The Thailand @ 3rd was like.. Kpkbing me cos I nj her 3rd. :(
Then 4th round she come spy me zzz.
Laglaglaglaglag become last ;boo.
But its okay. Its going at a rate of 1 4th round / month ;hoho.

I promised myself to do productive things this weekend.
But I spent today watching Down w Love & Ip Man.
Ip Man 1&2 pwns !
Part 1 hate the Japanese. Part 2 hate the Angmohs.
The director is so successful. LOL !
Then. I packed my books from another cupboard.
Now got alot of things I want read and throw liao LOL.
But wheres the time to read ? Hmm.

Okay. I will be productive by finishing tutorials tmr !
Hope I can wake up to go sister house tmr.
Arbo tio pangseh settle own lunch. D:

No comments: