Sunday 2 May 2010

My mother asked me, "This sem like very busy ar."
(Cos my room left abit hvn pack D:)
Then without thinking, I replied "Hanor."
Then I started thinking, and arrived at a conclusion.
I devoted my Tues & Thurs whole afternoon at 1st Avenue.
How can I be not busy ?! D:

And as I wrote out the list of important dates for this sem..
I realised one assignment is due next Mon. Oh fml !
Now that piece of paper is stuffed under the glass.
Everyday also see it. Scary. D:

Okay. Im quite determined to stop missing buses evry morning !
For that, I hope I will wake up slightly earlier !
Shld I go to the prev busstop instead of my current one ?
Walking distance anyway. And I believed its that busstop that makes all the buses full. Dang.
But my determination aint long term leh. D:

No comments: