Saturday 1 May 2010

I miss Japan, like seriously.
My itouch still have Tokyo's weather. T_T
So jealous of the cool weather there. D:
Im gona travel there again once I have the financial capability to do so.
And stay at the Disneyland's resort !
& Go DisneySEA find my honey pot ! ^_^
Whos coming along ? (Pay yourself !)

I want a hamster, like seriously.
Okay. I will get one once I quit audi. LOL.
Audi is like, taking up my everyday. D:
So if I get a hamster now it will be neglected. D:
Oh wait. I have to overcome the ticklishness when its on my hand first. :x
Winter-white breed. $10 ! D:

Its the month of May already.
4 more months to SIP. Cool or what ?
& Projects are stacking already.
1. Doing a Cocoa Trees advertisement.
2. So where are we bringing Polar Puff to ?
3. Marina Square mall writeup soon.
4. Running & managing events @ TP.
This semester only got 1 exam-based subj !
Which means the YOG holiday worth of ONE month is for studying ONE module.
Okay. Hopefully studying will be effective. :3

We love 1st Avenue.
Spent my youth doing the display of our lovely store.
Window display, interiors, zhabalang all do.
Its simply fun. Disiao times, serious work times. :D
Got a free ride LOL. Tp -> Giant -> Ikea -> Tp.
And u know what ? We did nth productive at Giant & Ikea.
Got treats to cupcakes too ! Yum. & Yes, I was expecting the cert. :x

Vivo City.
Im being extremely nice to accompany Dj to do his photography proj today.
But he made me wait so long. :(
Saw many interesting stuffs.
1. Ahneh family wanting to get an ahneh dog.
2. Tiongs taking photos with jewelry display at a jewelry shop.
3. Some woman her butt qiao so high to take pic. LOL.
4. Ahneh kids at the water area. He sits right at the shooting area. Machiam he pee.
5. Ahnehs ahnehs and more ahnehs. Ew.
Wanted to watch Monga. Only left morning sessions.
Wanted to watch Ip Man 2. The timings all grey & red.
(Grey = sold out. Red = selling fast. Plus a notice there says selling fast left 1st row seats. Cool.)

Time to get serious with my modules !
I think I love Mall Management. D:

No comments: