Tuesday 18 May 2010

Today. Woke up. Saw many missed calls on my phone. LOL.
Spammed by Cel & Mabel. D:
Apparently, Mabel got a good lobang but clash with my timetable as usual zzz.
Give out goodie bags at amk/tpy @ $7/hr. So shiok ! :(

Went to interview w Cel.
We wanted to find Yoshinoya in 313 to lunch.
Hvn find then found alr. LOL ! :x
Then we walked our way trying to find Winsland House.
I think Im damn aizai to guess the correct building ! :O
Interview was soso. Wasnt even an interview to begin with.
More like a casual chat with a.. Erm.. Not employer type la !
Okay. Then me and Cel went Orchard Central to walk.
Study too much is lidat. I think through the Mall Management module, that mall is a fail.
No crowd at all. Got weird lanes all around.
Okay the roof garden is cool cos can see my house LOL.
Okay the lifts are cool too cos its glass door !
Toilets cool too. Hmm.
Then then. Cel bought her transparent bag !
Then we walkwalkwalk, had waffles @ Gelare, walkwalkwalk, home !

Okay. I srsly just realised that life sucks damn badly.
Which idiot created life to be so routined ?
School, projects, assignments, exams, household chores.
It just keep repeating itself. I cant believe how I take it since Pri 1.
Omg. So dun feel like going uni alr. (thats if I can get into it)
Money was created through greed. Dont u agree ? D:
Cos people are jealous that people can travel around the world freely.
So the thing call air ticket was born.
True right ? My own logic. I think super true.
Omg. I damn pro la ! /shy.
Life still sucks. But. Life goes on. Zzz.

Time to do routined stuffs. Bye.

No comments: