Thursday 4 February 2010

Yes :D I finally slept early. LOL.
Like.. 12am ytd. =x But better than nth k !
At least Im abit more awake for 9am lecture today.

Talking about today. Suay ttm.
According to my handphone clock I was at the busstop at 8.59am.
(Oei my clock smelly faster 8mins =x)
I is wait and wait and wait for my lovely bus.
Bus 15 fully packed drived past ;
Shuttle bus packed drived past ;
Shuttle bus packed drived past ;
Bus 15 cannot squeeze in ;
Finally took an empty shuttle bus at like.. 9.19am. x_x

Tell me how suck can a morning be ? D:

Oh wait. Ytd morning sucks too
Tio dragged by my laobu to go wet market with her. D:
Then I have to push the 菜车 back. x_x
That makes me kinda determined to take car license.
So when I grow older, I can drive to the market and simply bring home the whole market.
LOL. Will I be so 勤劳 by then ? Hmm.

No comments: