Saturday 13 February 2010

Wa. My dream ytd quite long leh ! LOL.
Its like, from my house to school. LOL.
Not very long la actually. But the school part is x_x.
Its half nice and half not nice. ;wild.
Shall keep the nice part to myself. ^_^
Tell u the not nice part. =x
Its.. Kinda a nightmare okayz.
Idky I can dream that Im taking the MB exam alr. =\
Reach school, Idk how and why I met with Elv, Py, Wl & Peggy.
Then its like, alot classes taking exam at the same building.
Then we duno our class at where.
We made like, 5 guessess(?) to 5 venues. Still cannot find our class.
LOL. By then paper start alr.
Walau. Idky srsly I still can say that Idw the history of commskills to happen. o_o
What a weird dream srsly. LOL.
And my dream ended while still looking for the exam venue. o_o !
Oo. But the nice part quite nice leh. ;shy.

Is it me or is the excitement of CNY is ceasing year by year ?

No comments: