Friday 12 February 2010

By right today should be the last day of school of junior year.
But by left, I got no lessons today so ytd is the last day !
Time fly very the fast pls.
Senior year sounds so scary.
Just think of the projects & assignments & SIP ._.
So afraid of the future that lies ahead. D:

But. Who cares now la hor.
CHINESE NEW YEAR FWIRTZ. :D
Hongbao hongbao hongbao $_$
Spam pineapple tarts, loveletters, bakua and evrything nice.
Hehehehehe.

Walau. My phone is so so so screwed.
Sometimes receive calls also cannot hear.
And when it happy, it just kup my call. :(
Yah, the phone kup my call. ;wild.
Still got 10 months to renewing the contract. ._.
10 months leh. Can sehkia liao. LOL.
& talking with the loudspeaker is srsly retarded rahz.

It sucks to have exams after CNY.
I wonder if I will study. D:

No comments: